We may collect and process the following Information about you?
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- The Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials, or feedback on our Platform.
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform.
- A record of correspondence if you contact us.
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information.
- if you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies"));
- Your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing Your Information with us; and
- Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
- For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons. We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalised content.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us.
- To improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
- To ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform.
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- For any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform.
- To administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest including oy. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write us directly. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How you can contact us?If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will tr