Safety Goggles, Empiral, Vision Clear
Face Shield, X Mark
PPE Eye Protection
PPE eye protection wear includes safety glasses or goggles are designed to prevent foreign objects, particles and debris from damaging the vision while working. It also protects the person from heat and light exposure or chemical and solvent exposure to the eyes in critical industries. Dangerous particles and chemicals are generally hazardous to a person's vision at Construction, welding, maintenance, mining industries and other dangerous jobs that can potentially harm one’s vision or interfere with their eyesight. They provide the following functionality
- Protection Against Liquids, Dust, Gases and Vapors.
- To help provide Chemical Resistance against the exposure to chemicals and solvents.
- Reliable Protection Against Specified Levels Of Hazardous UV Radiation.
- To prevent any foreign particle or debris from entering the eye during an exposure.
- To prevent radiation in the form of light and heat, when the eyes are exposed to bright light or high temperatures.
Who should use PPE Eye Protection?
Depending on the base material and industry used case, the following industries are required to use PPE Eye Protection - safety glasses & safety goggles
- Construction & Manufacturing
- Oil, Gas & Petrol
- Transport and logistics
- Food & Agriculture
- Electrical work
- Auto manufacturers and welding shops
- Chemical industry
- Fishery, docks & rigs
- Shipping industry
- Commercial kitchens & hotels
- Defense sector
- Laboratories & Hospitals
Factors to consider before buying eye safety products
When it comes to purchasing PPE Eye Protection wear, there are many factors to consider
- First understand the entire used case and purpose of the product, basis which you can choose the chemical safety goggles, anti-fog goggles, or a UV protective pair. Understanding the environment and exposure will enable a thorough customization.
- It's important to check out the features offered by each supplier before making a purchase. Look for features such as anti-fog lenses, UV protection, and adjustable straps, as these can all make a difference in the safety and comfort of the wearer.
- In addition to the features of the goggles, it’s important to consider the quality of the goggles as well. Look for goggles with a strong and durable frame, as this will ensure that the goggles last longer and provide maximum protection. Quality goggles are also less likely to cause any discomfort or irritation to the wearer.
Different types of PPE Eye Protection
- Anti- Abrasion / Welding safety goggles - Welding processes will expose the person to UV rays, as well as high light and heat conditions. They also have a risk of particle and debris displacement that can lead to an eye injury. Hence this type of industry should ideally use heat| abrasion| UV| light| anti fog| chemical resistant glasses with adjustable straps as the industry demands long working hours.
- Chemical Industry / Laboratory goggles - Lab safety glasses are designed to protect the eyes from harmful chemicals during a spill and hence are made with full closure to enable chemical resistance along being heat and fog-resistant, also they are made with a softer material with adjustable straps as the industry demands long working hours.
- Construction / Manufacturing / Oil& Gas UV Protection goggles - These are made with a a special coating that blocks the harmful UV rays from entering into the user’s eyes and are made with adjustable straps to enable comfort for the user.
- Anti-fog goggles - These glasses have an anti-fog coating to reduce the fogging problem for the user and are best suited for users who are working under extreme fog and weather conditions. This feature however is a common inclusion within other products.
Where do I buy PPE Eye Protection in UAE?
PPE Online is synonymous with providing the best in Industry equipment and is the leading PPE Eye Protection supplier in Dubai that promises the industry first ACD in Personal Protective Equipment.
PPE ONLINE is one of the UAE's leading suppliers of safety glasses and safety goggles in various styles. We offer quality certified safety glasses from renowned brands like Empiral and 3M. Our eye protection products & PPE safety products range in Dubai, UAE cover a wide variety of safety spectacles, eye safety products, safety goggles, welding goggles, chemical safety goggles, and spectacle pouches. We are one of the best-certified safety eyewear providers in Dubai.
Why PPE Online for Eye Safety Products?
- PPE Online offers the most comfortable PPE Eye Protection wear that have great reviews from its customers, wear it all day long. They are affordable.
- PPE online also ensures a seamless experience during the sales cycle and post sales with its excellent customer service. A PPE online user is always delivered best in class service and we are proud to be serving our customers since 1986 in Dubai and across the MENA region. We constantly keep innovating our products and services.
- PPE online offers about 24 variants of safety glasses and goggles that come under the PPE Eye Protection wear ranging from
- Empiral Ultrasonic Goggles with their striking feature being that the adjustable headband fits most users alongside other features like anti-scratch, anti-fog & anti-UV light coated lens. It's Single lens wrap around 6-curved base lens enabling superior impact protection and coverage. Single lens filters out more than 99.9% of harmful UV light. These are best suited for Metal processing, construction, chemical and pharmaceutical, cement, wood work, heavy engineering, foundry, steel works and mining industries.
- 3M safety goggles Optical Clarity Class 1 - Its Sealed design helps provide protection against liquids, dust, gasses and vapors. The Acetate lens ensure excellent chemical resistance, alongside protection against specified levels of hazardous UV radiation. Its striking feature includes Optical clarity to allow prolonged comfortable wear. Its Vented design improves air circulation, comfort and reduces fogging in hot or humid conditions.
- Empiral, Sporty Premium Safety Glass
- Empiral Ryder Basic Plus Safety Glass