What is Gas Detector?
Portable gas detectors are one of the most critical and necessary components of PPE. Gas detectors are deployed to measure the level of different gasses within the air thereby preventing exposure to toxic gasses that could lead to poisoning. You may recognize them as fire alarms or carbon monoxide detectors in your home.
How do Gas Detectors work?
- Gas Detectors ensure that proper oxygen levels are maintained for workers by detecting oxygen (O2) deficiency.
- Gas Detectors detect the leakage of noxious and explosive gasses through their unique principle of transforming the gas adsorbed on the surface of the active material into a detectable signal by enabling a dynamic change in properties ranging from thermal, magnetic, electrical, optical or mechanical.
- Gas Detectors detect combustible gasses methane, VNG, LPG, hydrocarbons, solvents, hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbon monoxide (CO)
Who should use Gas Detectors?
Gas Detectors are necessary to be used in the following Industries
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Industries as there is high usage of Gases like Methane (CH4), Carbon Monoxide (CO), and Phosphine (PH3) These gasses are imperative semiconductor fabrication and hence this industry has high dependency on Gas Detectors.
- Wastewater Treatment Plants - This industry emits highly toxic gasses and byproducts, and requires the use of accurate and efficient Gas Detectors.
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Paper mills
Why PPE Online for Multi-Gas Detector & Single-Gas Detector?
- PPE online ensures a seamless experience during the sales cycle and post sales with its excellent customer service. A PPE online user is always delivered best in class service and we are proud to be serving our customers since 1986 in Dubai and across the MENA region. We constantly keep innovating our products and services and currently offer about 4 variants of Gas Detectors.
- PPE online is a leading supplier in UAE of the bestselling gas detectors. Our stock models of multi-gas detectors are BW Gas Alert Micro Clip, BW Max XT II, BW Max Alert XT, Drager X-AM 2500, MSA Altair 4X.
- PPE online offers gas detector calibration services in UAE for our customers.
- BW Technologies Multi-Gas Detector Max XT II by Honeywell is a multi-gas detector that enables Simple Operation, With Smart Sample Pump. It Monitors H2S, CO, O2 And Combustibles and has an excellent One-Button Operation with Robust, Motorized Pump. It has marquee features like a continuous LCD that indicates real time gas concentrations. It is water-resistant and has a Simple automatic calibration procedure. It has bright visual alarm bars and built-in concussion-proof boot.