FFP3 NR Respirator with Valve, Markrite, FIT-P3DSLAV
N95 Foldable Respirator, NIOSH, Markrite, Sekura-N95
N95 Cone Respirator with Valve, NIOSH, Markrite-N9500-N95V
FFP2 NR Respirator with Valve, Markrite, 302P2Vw
FFP2 NR Respirator, Markrite, 302P2w
N95 Foldable Respirator with Valve, NIOSH, Markrite, Sekura-N95V
FFP3 NR Respirator with Valve, Markrite, ENVI-P3VF
FFP3 NR Respirator with Valve, Adjustable Strap, Markrite, MKP3SLAVa
N95 Cone Respirator with Valve, Markrite, MKN95-910V
An N95 mask is a type of face mask that can filter out at least 95% of small airborne particles. It is designed to provide a close fit to the face and offers more protection than regular face masks. People use it to help protect against certain airborne diseases and pollutants.
Benefits of Using N95 Mask
High Filtration Efficiency: N95 masks can filter out at least 95% of small airborne particles, making them more effective than many other masks.
Protection Against Diseases: They offer protection against respiratory infections such as COVID-19, tuberculosis, and influenza.
Reduces Exposure to Pollutants: Effective in shielding users from air pollutants, like those in areas with heavy smog or during wildfire events.
Tight Seal: Designed to form a close fit to the face, reducing the chances of contaminants entering around the edges.
Widely Used in Healthcare: They are essential for healthcare workers in high-risk settings to protect them from airborne pathogens.
Reusable: Some N95 masks can be reused after proper sanitization, providing longer-term protection.
Layered Protection: Made with multiple layers of material to trap particles effectively.
How to Use N95 Mask?
- Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water or apply hand sanitizer.
- Ensure you have the correct size and model of the N95 mask.
Inspect the Mask:
- Before putting it on, check the mask for any signs of damage or holes.
Hold the Mask:
- Grasp the mask by its straps or edges to avoid contamination.
- Make sure the nosepiece (if present) is at the top and facing outwards.
Position on Face:
- Cover your nose and mouth with the mask.
Secure the Straps:
- If the mask has two straps:
- Place the top strap above your ears, securing it on the crown of your head.
- Place the bottom strap below your ears, securing it at the base of your neck.
- If the mask has ear loops, hook them securely over your ears.
- If the mask has two straps:
Adjust the Nosepiece:
- Mold the nosepiece around the bridge of your nose to ensure a snug fit. This often involves pinching a metal strip so it contours to your nose.
Ensure a Proper Seal:
- Press around the edges of the mask to ensure there are no gaps.
- Adjust as necessary to ensure the mask fits snugly against your face.
Test Your Breath:
- Breathe in and out to ensure airflow is consistent and there are no obstructions.
Removing the Mask:
- When you're ready to remove the mask, touch only the straps or edges.
- Pull the bottom strap over your head first, followed by the top strap, and lift the mask away from your face.
- If the mask is disposable, put it in a plastic bag and dispose of it in the trash.
- If it's reusable, store it in a clean, dry location.
- Always wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after handling the mask.
- Never share your N95 mask with others and replace it if breathing becomes difficult, or if it becomes damaged or dirty.
Why PPE Online for N95 Face Mask?
- Certification: Ensure the masks are NIOSH-certified.
- Price: Competitive pricing can be a factor for bulk purchases.
- Quality: Reliable vendors provide masks that fit well and are made of good materials.
- Availability: Some vendors can guarantee stock availability and faster shipping.
- Customer Service: Efficient service and clear communication can make the buying process smoother.